The details of the projects are as given below..
- KGS Primrose in Pallikaranai - Rs.4150/sqft*
- Total of 180 apartments having 1, 2, 2.5 and 3 BHK on Stilt + 15 floors with 14 Flats per floor.
- KGS Springfield in Thalambur - opposite to Vels Srinivsa College of Engineering and Technology - Rs.3000/sqft*
- Total of 524 apartments having 1, 2, and 3 BHK on Stilt + 8 floors.
- KGS Gardenia Enclave in Karasangal - Rs.3000/sqft*
- Total of 960 apartments having 1, 2, and 3 BHK coming up in 5 blocks of Stilt + 13 floors.
- KGS Sunnyside in Siruseri - adjacent to TCS in SIPCOT IT Park - Rs.3500/sqft*.
- Total of 690 apartments having 1, 2, and 3 BHK coming up in 4 blocks of Stilt + 13 floors.
The apartments in the project will be Vastu compliant and the project will have amenities like air-conditioned gymnasium, children's play area, landscaped garden, community hall, reticulated gas, wi-fi connectivity and back-up power for common area and more.
The projects are expected to be launched in May 2011.
Keep track of new residential projects in Chennai. Add our blog to your Google Reader or follow us on Twitter @placetolive