Booking has (at last) commenced for Akshaya's Adena project at Padur, OMR.
Akshaya has announced special rates for just 2 days, which is slightly lesser than what we reported had earlier (Rs.2770/sqft and 18 Lakhs). Now the rates start at Rs.17 Lakhs and works out to Rs.2700/sqft. The special rates are available for just 2 days - Aug 22nd and 23rd.
There will be a total of 199 apartments coming up in in the following sizes and rates..
Sizes and Rates
631 to 700 : 46 units - 17.02 to 18.75
700 to 750 : 39 units - 18.75 to 20.00
750 to 800 : 56 units - 20.00 to 21.25
800 to 900 : 4 units - 21.25 to 26.00
900 to 1000 : 36 units - 26.00 to 28.75
1000 to 1062 : 18 units - 28.75 to 30.45
(plus applicable taxes)
Along with previously reported Senior Citizen friendly features...
* Anti-skid tilesthe following amenities are also available..
* Rails/grab-bars in bathrooms
* Seats in bathroom, for seated bathing.
* Trolleys for moving gas cylinders.
* Sharp edges, both inside and outside the building, would be chamfered
* Round the clock medical care - via a clinic to be set up within complex.
* Multipurpose Hall
* Kid's play area
* Landscaped garden
The booking announcement comes 4 months after giving a hint of Akshaya Adena, when Alliance Gardens was announced.
For more details on the project including location on Google Maps, see PlaceToLive.in listing of Akshaya Adena.